Good For Throat Dry or Coughing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had throat dry problem after getting a cold. By taking this tea, it makes me feel much better. The tea tastes good. After swallowing the tea, your throat will feel a bit cool, which makes you feel comfortable. I will definitely buy again. Because of the good taste, it also helps me drink more water which will help me in recovery from sickness. If you find It helpful, please click Yes below.Thank you! Happy Browsing!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

just using that like a relax tea

Helpful for throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a soothing tea. Helpful for sore throat. Pleasant taste.

Nothing beats Throat Coat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE throat coat products. Only ordered the lemon echinacea because they were out of the original. I prefer the original taste. Very good product. Especially great for vocalists. I also allow it to steep for a very long time. More potent that way...

Super great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mum had a cough that was so persistent that it couldn't go away even after finishing a bottle of the cough mixture syrup by the doctor. I asked her to try this tea as it contains a substantial amount of Echinacea, as she didn't like the idea of taking the capsules. She took only 3 tea bags, one bag each day and the cough just went away amazingly! I will continue to buy this product since the taste is nice and even though I have the capsules and drops. This is not just a bag of tea. It works wonder!

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful for a singer's voice. I use this all the time.

Wonderful tea for sore throat that's effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using some of Traditional Medicinals tea and was surprised when my daughter a drama studies student told me about this particular tea. She said her teacher got her class drinking when they needed their voices after all the practice one does get hoarse. It is very effective, it worked on my son, husband and many people I gave just one tea bag. Will continue to order and recommend this tea. Thanks iherb!

가장 효과 본 차

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

목감기 심할때 마셨는데..겨울에 이 차 마시면서 병원안갔어요. 감기도 금방 가라앉는거 같고...감기환자 있는집엔 하나씩 사두면 좋을듯합니다.

Great