A Must Try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about anything helping me with my pain levels but after the first two doses of Fibromalic I was feeling better. I no longer rely on pain medication to get through the day and will be taking Fibromalic forever. My energy levels have increased and the exercise that the Doctors always recommended to relieve pain from fibromyalgia, I am now able to do.

fibro malic life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking fibro malic for over a year now,It is amazing.My pain drops down and my energy goes up.It makes living with fibromyalgia livable.It even helps my husband with his back pain.I very thankful to have found fibo malic,

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was in so much pain! hands/fingers/toes, arms/legs entire body. I tell you the absolute truth I felt better in a days time and now a month later no pain. Please know b4 using fibro malic I was in pain all day. Please get this product it works. MSM is the key ingredient and today I bought msm soap and cream why not :) Best wishes and blesings

HUGE RELIEF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This supplement has been life changing. The only thing that helps with my fibromyalgia fatigue/pain. I also try to eat a very healthy diet-- avoiding sugar/processed foods/wheat. I take 3 in the a.m. and 3 in the evening.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for fibromylgia for many years. It has helped me tremendously.

Best Fibro Product Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me by a health food store manager. I took it for fibromyalgia. Then I ran out and after two weeks I felt terrible. It dawned on me it was the fact I was not taking the FibroMalic! Now I never go a day without taking it. I'm really happy that I found the product on iHerb.com. It is the exact product I had been using for a lesser price. I will continue to use this vitamin and iHerb.com for all my health needs. If you have fibromyalgia, Trask Fibromalic is something you MUST try.

Fibromalic - Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took two capsules of fibromalic for twice a aday for two days and found it very good.My fibromyalgia reduced a great deal. Then I started to take 3x2 aday. Now I find the aches and pain a little bit in the nights. I have taken this only for two weeks. I will try taking 2x2 a day from now on and see what happens. Shall let you know what happens.

Skeptic turned to a positive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was actually skeptical about trying this, like any other recommended. But I I'm feeling better and have significant Improvement in my quality of life

fibro help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Ive been using this product for several years now and altho it hasn't cured my fibromyalgia, it has helped a great deal. I currently take 3 capsules in the AM and 3 capules in the PM. I prefer this product to the many others out there because it comes in capsule form and it has no taste.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff actually works if you stick with it for about one month. I stuck with it for three or four months then slacked off. The muscle pain had lessened greatly and did not increase dramatically. So I began taking it again and again the muscle pain was gone.

1 2 3 4