TRC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

TRC is a great source of easily absorbed, plant derived minerals and elements. This product combines most of the necessary building blocks that may not be present in our food. TRC was recommended by a naturopath.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

will use this again and again. Hope they never stop making this complete liquid vitamin.

Terrific

Posted by Anntann on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a part of my son's health supplimentation and he makes sure he is never without it! He calls it "amazing".

TRC Nutritional Lab, Liquid Life, Complete Nutrition, Fruit Flavor, 32 oz (946 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product TRC Nutritional Lab, Liquid Life, Complete Nutrition, Fruit Flavor, in 32 oz was great for me and my mother no bittet taste,light and lasted more at a cheap price I loved and I wished some nutrients for diabetics was added to the liquid formula plus alpha lipoic acid plus milk thistle with more grape seed extract and zinc and magnesium as well.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cheap and effective.

The Best Daily Multi Available In The Market

Posted by mokhsein on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Liquid Life for several years now (including previously Liquid Logic, before TRC reformulated their products). I must say this product is definitely the best value for money if you're looking for a "Daily Multi" which is a nutritional supplement that provides the complete range multivitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino-acids, enzymes, essential fatty acids, and the latest trend of exotic fruit extracts. Just read the Supplement Facts to really understand the ingredients in that single bottle and how it relates to the RDA. As for iHerb, thank God I have finally found an online store who are able to give me Liquid Life at a competitive price and reasonable shipping charges, and unbelievable turnaround time.

LIQUID LIFE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

Liquid Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm sold on this product, it makes me feel great and it's so easy to take.

TRC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great Product!! Has everything in it you need and comes in a liquid that absorbs easily!

Liquid Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is a very good quality product. Very easy to take. Taste is pleasant.

1 2