Tastes good! Looks good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like it and it's just as good as Blue Diamond. Actually, I liked it more than Blue Diamond after comparing them both. Try for yourself. The price is the same.

Yum!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Carrageenan free and yummy! When we moved away from our favorite local organic store, we had to find another way to buy our almond milk -- iHerb to the rescue! Fast and straight to the door! We love this milk. It's so delicious, my husband and son don't realize I use it into their cereal!

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This compares equally as well to other almond 'milks' I've used. I'm pleased with it.

Delicious and Nutritious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is of the highest quality and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Nice option

Posted by grazia on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice option if you want to skip cow milk, and also quite cheap

It is soso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be vary thin even when I shake it. It hits the spot when needed though.

Very watery.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No flavor either. Worst than skim when it comes to taste. Used it as filler in my protein shakes. Not ordering it again.

I liked the product., but...

Posted by abbyca on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this drink. It did taste like almonds, but I had a leaking issue with the container. After I peeled the foil (or was it paper) from the opening and poured it into a glass, the liquid came from the opening, but also a small little hole below the opening. Sometimes two for one is good, but not in this case.