Saving $20 for every 5 boxes ordered on iherb vs my local grocery store

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ship Almond Milk from the US to Singapore, yes I do. Almond milk is readily available here but its very expensive we go through tons of it each week. I save $20 for every 5 cartons purchased vs buying 5 cartons at my local health food store. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

good good good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Finally found one without sugar!

Posted by Nauplia on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nowhere in Switzerland or Germany you can find an almond milk without sweeteners, but here I found a delicious, refreshing product with a decent taste.

Best Almond Milk on the Market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. Use it in my protein shakes and coffee every day. Big Love on this stuff. Great quality and taste. Love that its only 40 calories too.

liv

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes watery

Free of carrageenan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can find almond milk from other brands in my local supermarket, but they all contain carrageenan. I've tried all of the flavors of almond milk from Tree of Life. This one is my favorite! I drink it plain and also add it to my smoothies and oats. It's nice to be able to buy it without sweetener!

great product

Posted by cleaneat on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Definitely less sweet but not too bland that it taste like water. I have this with my cereal in the morning and I like how you have the power to alter the sweetness of your cereal according to one's preferences.

Tastes great in coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Oooh yummy in my morning coffee!

Always Buying These

Posted by JustSarah on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I try to sneak at least one box of this into every order I make. I go through almond milk like crazy and it isn't available in Korea where I live right now. I love that this is a great price and unsweetened!

Tree of Life, Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Beverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tasted other brands but this brand is my favorite. I like how it has less ingredients.

1 2 3