Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this tea for 'cleansing' not for dieting and it works for me

EASY ON STOMACH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

IT WORKS WELL TO KEEP MY SYSTEM REGULAR AND DOESN'T UPSET MY STOMACH

Losing weight!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lovve it!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product for people who just need to loose some weight and than take a break off the tea. Like all products it should not be a premanent way to clean your system, one must take a break.

This stuff really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

What I now do is make a big batch of it and keep it in the refridge. You can drink hot or cold. Here is the ratio since it is so powerful. Use 5 regular tea bags of your choice and 1 of these. Brew about 1 gallon of water, sweeten and throw in the refridge. Keeps you going, taste great, and my company likes it too.

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was buying a tea similar to this online for a lot more money. I saw this on iherb and since it had good reviews I decided to try it. I like it even better than the one I was using.

Trim-Maxx, A Premier Oriental Herbal Dieter's Tea(Lemon Twist)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this tea for over 20 years but have been unable to find it in my area. There use to be a HealthFood store that carried it but they went out of business. I was elated to find the actual brand I used back then. Thank you for the timely manner in which I received my order. You now have a new client!! Anita in Maryland

Fantastic Product!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have referred all my friends to these teas, even my partner has started drinking this tea. But if you are looking for something that works and is natural this is the product for you. Excellent product and excellent service from iHerb. Since I started using iHerb, I can say that they are very reliable, have great customer service. I highly recommend iHerb!

Diet Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this to maintain my weight not to lose it. And it works wonderfully. I recommend beginners to make a pitcher of tea and to drink a lot of water...if not it may be a bit strong.

Trim-Maxx Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The Trim-Maxx tea is wonderful. I have given friends and family samples of mine and they love it also. They will be placing orders also.

1 2