Not as effective as collaidal trace minerals.

Posted by philosophicalcat on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe this product would be good for boosting your levels of trace minerals. However, after testing the water, I compared this product with colloidal trace minerals and found that the alkaline booster did not change the pH of the water at all, although I used the recommended 10 drops. The colloidal trace mineral drops raised the pH by .5 points. I was really surprised.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very little taste, excellent for acid reflux.

Superior

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is a life saver. It does a much better job of controlling acid than baking soda without all the sodium. I use it in all liquid drinks.

Worked well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product really works if you drink it for several days. However, both my husband and I found the strange side effect that it made us gain weight right around our stomach area.

Tastes great, works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes great in water. I add about three drops to 10oz water. Makes our bland lake water taste like mineral water! Doesn’t taste salty at all. I test my PH with test strips; noticed a definite improvement within 24 hours.

trimedica alkamax alkaline booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have used this for two years and it has helped decrease my joint pain. my system was too acidic and this product has been great. i will continue to use it.

Really helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many things to increase my alkalinity but AlkaMax does it best and quickest. I don't take the standard serving (10 drops at a time)though as it has magnesium in it and my GI doesn't like it. I use 3 drops per 8 ounces of water twice a day.

Alkalize your beverages!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This liquid works great to alkalize beverages. Very handy small bottle goes a long way. I love that I can drink coffee without any heartburn. It is a little salty, but I don't mind because it turns acidic drinks to alkaline with a few easy drops. I also use the Alkaline Booster capsules when eating acidic food. Trimedica products are high quality.

AlkaMax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Something many of us can use. I use in coffee and tea.

Can have coffee again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I add the drops to my coffee, and it doesn't bother my IC!

1 2 3 4