alkaline booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product is better then another brand i have have used for two years, less cost also. over easter i was visiting friends and i gave my friend who was suffering with stomach problems my bottle and taught him about being too acidic. the next day he couldn't thank me enough and was telling every one in the family, he placed an order with iherb before leaving the country. i also replaced my order. if you have problems you must first have a balanced ph system.

alkalinizes me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This does seem to increase my pH, which I'm told is a good thing, and though I'm feeling pretty good lately, I haven't noticed any big changes in my overall health yet. I tear off tiny pieces of the 15 pH strips they provide to test my pH so that I can test it many more than 15 times.

Ms Sandra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for keeping alkalinity levels up when fighting bacteria and such as well as keeping a settled stomach without killing the "good" bacteria needed for digestion

Good product, but . . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After trying both the liquid and powdered caps, the liquid form seemed more effective. That is, I got a higher pH whenever I used the liquid and a lower pH using the powered caps.

Alkalizing is the key to good health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

All diseases thrive in an acidic environment. Whether it is cancer or arthritis ect., you have to be acidic in order for disease to be present. It is the secret Doctors do not want you to know. You can be acidic from diet or stress. And, AlkaMax is an easy way to become alkaline. Someone stated "I guess I wasn't" (acidic) It isn't a guessing game, you either are or you aren't. You can tell by using the free test strips that are given in each box. You test saliva or urine which will give you immediate results on whether you are acidic or alkaline. If you alkalize, you will look and feel better. And, a bonus for me was immediate weight loss. I am a believer that alkalizing is the key to good health.

Alkamax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 in morn after breakfast and 2 more after dinner an before I go to bed my test strip shows me 7.5 which is perfect.Im using this product for joint stiffness.Helps about 50 %

pH balance important for good health!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works wonders for interstitial cystitis!

EXCELLENT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This natural alkalizer works better than anything I have ever tried. I really like the easy to swallow capsules that are so soothing to my digestive system, not like some of the other harsh tasting products I had been using. Keeping your system alkaline is vital to good absorption of nutrients so I will not be without this excellent product.

It's minerals

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You need the minerals to raise your ph level to be more alkaline. Cancer can not live in an alkaline environment.

Keeps pH balance in check

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Because disease thrives in an unbalanced pH environment, I began using AlkaMax as soon as I was diagnosed with cancer. I used it throughout my treatment and had very little nausea. Because it contains magnesium, I feel it was helpful in keeping my intestines in working order through the onslaught of chemo. I continue using it after 5 years. Folks, this is not just about an upset stomach, this product keeps your whole body pH level balanced. I recommend it to anyone with acid reflux and similar conditions. It won't hurt to try and you may be very pleased with the change in your health.

1 2 3