Trimedica ph Test Strips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These two color ph Test Strips are the best for saliva testing. Single color strips can produce hard to interpret results because the single color does not match the printed color charts very well. With these between the two colors you can feel fairly certain yoiu are interpreting the rtesult correctly.

more accurate than just litmus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has two pads on each stick, so you have to match the color of both pads, making this more accurate than just a single pad. Good price too.

Good, but not a huge fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm presuming they test accurately. However, the delivery method sucks. The top of the canister is square and difficult to easily access (putting the lid back on is a pain). I personally prefer the round top screw on lid that Essential pH has. The strips are thinner than I'm used to, whereas Essential pH is thicker/sturdy. I will use these, but will not reorder. I will have to go off-site to get the Essentail pH strips.

not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Doesnt look premium quality to me. It says on the package to hold 1/2 sec in solution you want to test, if i do so the color barely changes. Even with a minute exposure to liquid it takes forever to change color. I have tested it with multiple ph level and color doesnt seems to change that much.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It does what it says on the box.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

okey

Accurate and useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tested my urine before and after a 2 days fast. I am vegan and was 7.5 before and 9.00 after - amazed at what a fast does :)

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the product! Easy to use and accurate!

very useful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Before I got these strips, I thought that I had an acidic diet. After obtaining these strips, I found out that I actually have basic saliva and urine. So with these results, I am surprised with my results. In my opinion, if you like to find out what is your pH inside your body, do get these pH testing strips.

Test strips work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found that they are consistent in the readings. I don't check everyday like I should though. Karen-Ohio

1 2 3 4