Worked well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Naturopath is directing my nutrition plan based on my bloodtype. This test helped me confirm it. It was easy to use. No pain with the stick (none!). Fairly easy to use. I recommend waiting a few hours for the results to dry before placing the plastic laminate on it. I did not and it smeared which made it almost impossible for me to show it to anyone in the future.

Blood Type Test Kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Product arrived in very good time. It was concise and easy to use. I was very satisfied with the result. I thought I knew my blood type from being done many years ago and this test assured me that I had not forgotten afterall. Thanks for excellent service.

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was very excited to get this, but I believe the card was defective because the results were invalid. I still don't know my blood type. I feel like I have wasted money. I rated it 1 star because it did arrive in a timely manner.

What I wanted.

Posted by eldeen on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to check the blood type of me and my boyfriend, and with this kit it was very easy. :)

Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Test was simple to conduct and results easy to interpret.

Convenient, fast result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A quick, at-home way to find your blood type. Kit was easy to use and understand. I would suggest having another person help because the testing needs to be done quickly once the blood is drawn. Thanks for the fast shipping iHerb!

A+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works great. very fast and accurate!

Trimedica, Blood Type Test Kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great kit, easy to do yourself. I received my order within 48 hours, that was nice!

Blood type kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Super fast delivery. Good product for finding out your blood type quick and cheap.

Good Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a friend help me do the test and it was quick and easy. It's so simple to find out your blood type without the expensive tests in the doctors office which would cost more than this item.

1 2