Trimedica Detoxygen

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used Cellfood, and have given Trimedica a go. It works as well as Cellfood for half the cost.

A Clearer Head!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had already started taking Cellfood, but after a few months started to supplement this with 9-10 drops of this product, several times a day, as this product is MUCH cheaper. The results were OUTSTANDING! I started to get a much clearer head, my mood improved (especially noticeable on some mornings when I had a hangover), but the most suprising result was that I get far less acidity in my stomach - so much so that I have been able to use less medication for this. Fantastic, energising product that really does work and iHerb is a fantastic supplier - quick even on international deliveries.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You can survive for a much longer time with food or water but you can’t do it without oxygen! Most people have inactive lifestyle or bad breathing tactics therefore the body is not optimized with oxygen. While our body will compensate and adjust to the less optimum amount of oxygen in the blood stream, having optimum amount of oxygen is highly beneficial to us. High oxygen level is known to be highly toxic to cancer cells, bacteria, virus and fungus. In addition, high oxygen level helps to optimize much metabolic function in the body. Taking this product is helpful in giving more energy and helps to keep awake. This is helpful if you are going to attend some boring talks or meetings! This is one of the cheapest and easier ways to improve oxygen without having to resort to the more expensive ozone therapy or oxygen tank. Though the product also contains trace minerals, it is in much smaller amount as compared to a trace mineral product so it is recommended to have a trace mineral product as well. Pricewise, it is not too expensive. Check out my page for more reviews!

Snake oil... Didn't work for me at all.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This whole oxygen drops thingy poped up on my radar only because I learned from several places, that a doctor naturopath was prescribing some similar product and "marketed" in with quite a praise . It is even more expensive to get it through him and I looked it up here, on iHerb to see, if they have such thing in their inventory.  It turned out, iHerb offers several such products (most of which more expensive, that this one). I ordered 2 of those and started waiting for them to arrive. The first couple of days using it I didn't experience any benefits or side effects.  Time passed and I finished the  first bottle. Again, no ANY benefits experienced WHATSOEVER.  O.K. , I started the second one and it wasn't  long before I finished it as well. Surprise, surprise - again none positive side effects at all.  I started to search around around the web for opinion and articles about this stuff. It turned out, that this and all the similar "oxygen" supplements are pretty much hoax. It doesn't supply the body with oxygen (the daily dosage you are going to use has oxygen content MUCH smaller, than ONE breath!) and doesn't help your body in any way. If you strongly believe, that it's going to be beneficial for you, it might be placebo AT BEST.  Seriously, for the money of THESE laughable oxygen drops you can get other supplement, that might have much more noticeable and positive effects on your body. Omega 3, medicinal mushrooms, propolis, colostrum, Vitamin C and much more... There are product from each of these categories, here on iHerb, that fall into this price range.  Friendly advice: Do yourself a favor and choose something else :)

Trimedica,Detoxygen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product, really works for detoxing

great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm gonna try other oxygen products but this one already had amazing effects on me

Detoxgen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oxygen is really good for the body because breaks down bacteria and the price is great. Great product.

Seems fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Didnt use enough to get big rsult, but i enjoy htis product none the less

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Good quality and easy to take.

entergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is truly a wonderful energy booster.

1 2