Not Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm a 60 year old man. I bought a 6 month supply when it was on sale. I didn't notice any changes. I certainly won't buy it again.

Don't know yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wish I could give a glowing review, but since this is my first time taking this suplement, I'm not sure what I should be seeing or feeling. I'm currently on week three which has me at 3 tablets a day. I don't feel any different and see no signs of anything significant. To early to tell I guess...

Oral HGH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Increased energy, good stuff.

gives me energy...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am 42yrs old, health conscious, but sometimes I feel lack of energy. This product helps. Supposed to improve your appearance too.

Mr. Carter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great

hair on your chest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for a number of years now. I am a MegaNutritionFreak and this product works. It gives me the lift that I need to keep me going all day. Yes, Norma it will put more hair on your chest.

RESULTS SO FAR.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

HI. I REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT. RESULTS SO FAR, SOS GOOD. VISIBLE RESULTS IN ABOUT A WEEK. THUS FAR NO NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS. ENERGY LEVEL INCREASED. i LIKE IT SO FAR.

It's a must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Started a new career in my 50's I take it everyday for youthful vitality

JoAnn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I cannot believe how fast you are getting your orders out! I am very happy with that. As for the products, the Trimedica, I have not used long enough to see any difference. What I am looking for is weight loss. According to my chiropractor, my pituitary gland is needing some help. I also cannot handle extreme temperatures. I think this will help that also. I would like to wait on rating it until more time has passed.