GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this and another hgh spray supplement to see if it would help my energy levels and sleep quality. I didn't notice much difference using the other brand (except maybe a little grouchiness), but this one seems to give me added energy and I sleep better (and my libido is better). I haven't used it daily and on the day's I remember to use it I only take it once and it still helps!

HGH is the best hope to keep vitality of our life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Trimedica, HGH Boost Plus, 1 fl. oz. is very well formulated HGH and it is readily absorbed, that is, easy to use in the form of spray. Since I started using it, I have improved my sleep, and I have more energy. Since I suffer from insomnia, Trimedica, HGH Boost Plus, is the greatest discovery for me and the best help in this regard. At this point, I cannot claim that I look younger and that I have improved my body shape since I started using it.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has been effective at helping me tone my body and I actually get better sleep now.

ORAL HGH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

VERY GOOD PRODUCT. DEFINITEYLY IMPROVES SLEEP. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THEY MADE THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT ACOLHOL.

Extra Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to help give us extra energy. Just a couple of sprays under the tongue twice a day is helping.

3rd bottle of hgh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I know the hgh spray works to support my hormones. I'm a 50 yr woman and still no sign of menopause so I do believe this is part of why.

Pharmacist review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this sl spray for a few years with excellent results.

hgh boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the product worked well ,but the spray packed up

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

gave me energy

Se nota sus efectos pero no esperen demasiado.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Facil de tomar. Ideal para quien busque un empujon extra en su bienestar general.

1 2