Actually does reduce swelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This really reduces my mother's swelling from edema and neuropathy!

Pain from swelling, not pain like a hadache ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This works GREAT, but I think it is poorly named. It greatly reduces swelling/edema from a variety of causes (including cysts), takes the stiffness out of hard scar tissue, and lives up to most of its claims. I don't see it as a 'pain' cure however - except that if you have pain from swelling, and the swelling is reduced, you will have less pain. I will continue to buy it & use it because it works GREAT for swelling.

SerraPain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This helped reduce pain and inflamation of plantar facsiaitis and arthritis so that I'm now able to walk.

Knee improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2006 | Verified Purchase

An old knee injury made it difficult to fully bend my right knee. After taking Serrapain for about one month (3 caps a day on an empty stomach), I now have much greater movement in this knee.

Reduces inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this everyday to reduce inflammation.

Arthritis 2005 Fluid around the heart 2005

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have a small dog 6 years old.She could not use her hind legs.(did not happen overnight)Vet said she had severe arthritis and would have to be put down soon.Started her on serripain,three weeks later she could now run and play with the other dogs.Another one is my neice 34 years old at the time.Was diagonosed by her doctor as having fluid around her heart.she started the serripain.5 weeks later the doctor ran more tests and the fluid was gone.He wanted the name of the pills she took.He wrote it down.(serripain)I would not believe these things if i did not see them myself.I do recommend this product to my friends and any one who is in pain.

Helps with Bladder Pain from IC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product does not have any extra synthetic additives or chemicals and it helps calm the pain of interstitial cystitis. I wonder if taking a little more than recommended on the bottle will help more since this product isn't coated so it is apparently more sensitive to degradation in the stomach acid.

Tom Key

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have only used to product for once or twice a week for a couple of weeks, but do notice a genuine relief from the pain.

Serrapain scores!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a decrease in the pain in my heel where I have alot of scar tissue within a couple days of taking Serra pain. No pain med gave me this kind of relief. I also had increased range of motion in this heel.

opinion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only taken this med for 2 weeks. My joint discomfort has lessened. I will continue for 2 more weeks. No side effects. I would like to hear opinions from other people.

1 2