Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of things and this silver works BEST for my son's upper respatory infections. He's diagnosed with Down syndrome and would get several URI's a year. I'd irrigate his nose with saline several times daily and give him lots of vitamin C. He'd have heavy, heavy mucous that would last 6 to 8 weeks. For years, I just couldn't control it. Now when the infection starts, I irrigate his nose very well then put a few drops of silver in each nostril for him to "snuff" up. Then I give him 1/2t by mouth. This usually clears him up in a few days!!!

Silva Solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

GREAT STUFF!!!! I've been using this a long time. For me it outweighs by far the regular strength. My nasal & ear passageways are very small & often get backed up either from the humidity, allergies, wood stove or just because the air quality @ my job is horrible. It goes from the nasal being stuffed to ear infections. I also take on a daily basis the Quercetin/Bromelain. When I start to feel funny I take a teaspoon of the Silva Solution & within just a short time I feel much better; sometimes if it's real bad I have to take it a couple of times. It definetly works!!!!

Innesah, London, England, UK.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have used this silver, stronger than I usually purchase , found it worked very well for colds and infections, and cuts and grazes. It is good to put on burns along with aloe vera gel, it ensures no scarring.

Works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I would definitely recommend this over any drug store product.

flu and cold fighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

first sign of flu or cold a teaspoon of silver for a cure. If I didn't get it in time at least the illness is shortened.

USED THIS TO GET RID OF KENNEL COUGH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

THIS WORKS, NOT ONLY FOR OUR K-9 FRIENDS, BUT FOR HUMANS ALSO. GOT RID OF THE K-9 COLD IN 2 DAYS.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I give this to the kids when they start to feel run-down. It helps them get better quicker.

Powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really helpful when dealing with nasty winter flus and colds.

This is the best for cold and flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am been using for 8 months and it does stop a cold and flu and helps with cough and other problems . My 2 year old has not got a cold since may 2010.... I give him half dropper daily...

This is a keeper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This winter, when I start feeling symptom of cold, took it as directed. I didn't feel if it was working, but in within hour, noticed my cold was gone.

1 2