interesting paste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

we are using it and it leaves a weird feeling in the mouth, but a clean one. a little less sweet would be great.

Sorry to say...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was so optimistic about this toothpaste, but was very dissapointed when I found out it gave me canker sores and blisters in my mouth.

Trimedica, SilvaFresh toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first product review I've written but I HAD to report that this is the worse toothpaste I've ever used. My mouth and lips feel greasy after I've brushed my teeth.....and that oily film stays on the toothbrush. I definitely do not recommend this toothpaste.

healthy toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was really glad I had this on hand after I had a tooth extraction because of the antibiotic properties of silver. This is a good yet expensive toothpaste though as the tube was empty a lot sooner than most.

Better then most

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural toothpaste I've tried but still don't think it's best for me, I may have to just give up on natural toothpaste or try natural toothpaste with fluoride.

Great and healthy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpaste. I've used it for several years. It really helps keep my gums healthy. I have not hoticed any oilyness and I like the gentle taste. Hard to find a good, clean, all natural toothpaste!

satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpaste. it does not have very strong mint taste, like other toothpastes, but my mouth does not bleed any more, and this after just one week of use. definitely will buy again

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

especially for those who have homeopathic treatment

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this really is my new favorite toothpaste(since toms stopped making their ginger flavored one)

I like it!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very mild taste and natural ingredients.

1 2