every medicine cabinet should have this

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

use as soon as possible afer a burn or scrape, and healing seems to begin immediately. Unlike most anti-bacterials, there is no sting or pain asoociated with use. Has powerful antimicrobial properties, yet is gentle on skin. I wouldn't think of doing without it. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A salve for cuts, rashes, and cat acne.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff. Better than taking the cat to the vet for a cortisone shot. Cat had acne under the chin, blackheads which irritated and she was scratching herself raw. I started to apply the salve and it cleared up. I still apply it to keep the problem from recurring. A little $12 cure instead of a $85+ visit to the vet including the cortisone shot. Also, people who are allergic to the over the counter triple antibiotic ointment can use this salve just as well. It helped heal some rose thorn scrapes better than the ointment.

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a great skin cream

Causes Skin Irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes in the antibacterial properties of this product but I am unable to used as it caused redding of the skin at the place of application in a matter of minutes. I had to wash it away. My skin is not sensitive in general.

Not sure of this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this product several times and it seemed to be working well. Ofter a few days of using it on a scratch on my face it appeared to be burning my skin. I stopped use and the burn went away quickly.

Good product