A question the company won't answer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The labeling on this product states that it contains a "propriatory blend" of Levulose (read: fructose) and Lo Han. When I wrote them asking what the percentage of Lo Han was, I recieved no response. It is indeed, propriatory. Since it is listed after the Levulose, it contains less than the other fructose but who knows how much. The serving size is 1 gram, an unlikely serving for most people. It is likely to cake. On the positive side, it has a pleasent taste, and is not bitter...fructose after all is still sugar.

slimsweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product ,it almost has a slight honey flavor to it. I baked a low carb cheesecake with it , it was wonderful. No aftertaste!

best sweetener yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Slimsweet is the first product I've tried with Luo han and I must say the flavor is great with no after taste. The taste is closer to brown sugar or caramel than sugar. Excellent product and price!!

Lo Han is Best Tasting of All of the Natural, No-Cal Sweetners

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I give this product a big thumbs up because it tastes sweet, slightly maple-ish with no weird Xylitol coolness. I keep this one pound canister in my fridge to discourage caking, which works pretty well, and I use it mainly in coffee. I will admit that it is expensive since you do have to use almost the same amount as sugar to get the desired sweetness, but I do not care. This product tastes great, it is natural, it has virtually no calories and doesn't spike your blood sugar levels. Amazing! I am going to try Life Solutions Liquid Lo Han next for comparison.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I tried it...taste much better than Stevia. Your price is the best on net.

Kiliah

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Did notlike this product. Especially did not like the fact that I could not return opened product. Too bad the maker of the product does not extend a satisfaction guarantee to buyers. I did however return other unopened one. The Nunatural Stevia is much better.

SlimSweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This produce is great - is sweet without the aftertaste. A little goes a long way. Is heat friendly.

sweetness of Trimedica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and use it regularly, but I have one problem with it. The sweetness of the product is far less than they claim. From using it in recipes, etc., I have found that it is about twice as sweet as sugar, not five times as sweet.I'm afraid this is just a marketing claim to justify the high cost. Still, I like to use this to replace some of the sugar in my recipes.

Lo Han sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great alternative sweetner, doesn't make things super sweet, but enhances the flavor and removes bitterness.

Sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best no-calorie sweetener around. No aftertaste! It really tastes like sugar.