Pure ginseng - not tea - hence the very bitter but pleasant taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for Ginseng Tea for that very bitter earthy flavor. I've tried Oolong Ginseng Tea before and was not satisfied. This pure ginseng extract is tasty but a bit too bitter so I was thinking of making my own ginseng tea mix with tea leaves. And the ginseng does what it is supposed to do: giving you an energy boost!

American Ginseng Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's just american ginseng powder in a tea bag. Too exp for this. I could get american ginseng in slices and make the drink myself instead of this. Over-rated and too little powder, making the drink bland and very little american ginseng taste.

Great earthy tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've really enjoyed this tea ever since I first tried it. It's hard to find a tea nowadays that isn't minty or fruity. I don't care much for mint. I do like fruit flavored teas once in a while, so I have nothing against those. I just hope Triple Leaf keeps the tea just as it is without messing with the natural flavor. And thanks iHerb! Love your store.

Love the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste. Buying 4 more packs of it. Ginseng is sourced and packed in USA.