Help

Lowered my HBP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I hated the medication I was taking-Inderal. It made me sluggish, sleepy and depressed. I took a gamble and started taking the tea-3xs a day. My blood pressure went from 170/100 to 112/76. This took about three weeks to obtain these results. I do have a blood pressure monitor and I test it three times a day. I would never say not to listen to your doctor-but there are other ways to lower your HBP. I also take yoga and I am working on losing weight. You need to take a holistic approach.

A Life Saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking this tea for a few months and I'm not sure how much it has contributed, but my doctor has taken me off my blood pressure meds. I will continue to drink this tea because I believe it is very beneficial and may be contributing to good blood pressure maintenance.

Lowering Blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pleasent to take and quite refreshing. Does seem to help as part of a regime to lower my blood pressure which is extremely difficult to control - even with doctor prescribed meds.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this tea for my husband, who for the last month had his blood pressure 140/94. We didn't try any medication, just mistletoe tea, and for the last week this triple leaf tea and co enzyme Q10,and we could see result- his blood pressure is 128/80. We are happy that it work for us, and keeps us away from medicine

Blood pressure from 180/95 to 145/82

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband tackled a high blood pressure problem for the last year (it probably existed before that). The Tripple Leaf Hypertense and now Blood Pressure teas have been part of a multi-faceted natural treatment approach with vitamins, minerals, homeopathics, accupuncture, exercise and diet. He opted for not taking any medications so far and his problem has improved dramatically. He achieved a 135/75 reading in six months and discontinued some of the elements of his therapy. His pressure is now 150/82 and we think that continued supplementation and diet are probably the key to any future success, part of which is the tea.

made me too horny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this tea made me feel very calm and mellowed out except for the horny goat weed it made me feel too horny i didn;t much like that so i'll give a 3

Second time buying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mum who had high blood pressure . Previously she was in hyper range ig 160s to 180s, and docs had wanted to put her on meds. I got a box of tea for her and after a week of trying she feedback that her blood pressure went down to 140s range. This is my 2nd purchase for her , and i will continue if results are maintained

Delicious and good for you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mother. She has been suffering from blood pressure lately. She really enjoys the taste, so it has been easy for her to drink it regularly. She has seen improvements in blood pressure too! Overall happy with the product.

Amazing! It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I gave it to my Aunt who is 93... the doctors were increasing more and more the dose of her drugs and they did not work. She took the tea and her BP got much better... still a bit high but it is the only thing that has worked for her. I also gave it to my step mom, now 76 with parkinson's and two days ago the doctors said she no longer needs her BP medicine! I am so happy she does not need medication anymore! Most BP medicines have very detrimental side effects.

Triple Leaf Tea, Blood Pressure