Help

Best 'American' Tea Brand by far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is tea done right. I have tried every single tea brand available over the counter and most of them have weird bitter after taste. This is a great tasting tea and I purchased 5 boxes. I drink about 2 cups a day. This is a great product, offered at a great price and it's healthy. You can't beat that. Also the "Jasmine" Green Tea by Triple Leaf is also good. It has a nice calming aroma of the Jasmine Leaf. Also taste the same as this decaf tea. No bitter after taste! Since the Triple Leaf Brand isn't widely available at my Local Supermarket, I gave iHerb a shot and they delivered! Very fast shipping and I will be back for more.

Triple Leaf Tea, Decaf Green Tea, 20 Tea Bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! Does not have bitter taste.

G Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

OK Wish you sold Harmony brand white tea.

BEST GREEN TEA IN A BAG!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DECAF GREEN TEA THAT ACTUALLY IS FLAVORFUL AND STRONG....THIS IS IT!I HAVE SEARCHED AND TRIED MANY DIFFERENT COMPANIES FOR THIS EXACT TEA. THANK YOU 'TRIPLE LEAF TEA' FOR FULFILLING MY EXACT NEEDS.

excellent!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Simply excellent!!! No caffein, nice taste and a lot of benefits of green tea. My husband is taking it as main hot drink for two years now because of his condition, and he is very happy.

great tasting

Posted by bbchris on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I want green tea in the evening without any caffeine, thank goodness for these teabags. Excellent tasting too.

best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tastes best and keep antioxidants full explanation on package

Best tea going

Posted by Dilynn on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love the taste of this tea. It is the only green tea I drink. Green tea is such a healthy beverage I would not want to be without, so to find a brand that tastes so good is a real plus for me.

Smooth and soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea! I used to order the NOW decaf gree tea until it was discontinued. This is a perfect replacement. It's a gentle tea that doesn't have any bitter tinges in taste. I drink it most evenings to help me unwind at the end of the day.

Good

Posted by juniper on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice tea.