Help

Delicious

Posted by raeannewright on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best ginger-only teas I've had. I normally buy Traditional Medicinals brand, which is my favorite, but this is just as good and more affordable.

trade off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because it was less expensive than the other iherb brands and because I was looking for a ginger tea with no lemon or other herbs. The bags are quite small and it didn't seem as potent - I had to steep it longer and use more bags, so it really didn't turn out to be cheaper overall. I may go back to Traditional Medicinals brand in the future - haven't decided yet.

My favorite Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the greatest tea ever. I keep it in my purse to have where ever I go. I am a ginger lover and if you are a ginger lover, this is the tea for you. Most ginger teas have other things in it, but Triple Leaf Tea only put ginger root in this tea, which makes it a very strong ginger taste. As for me I LOVE IT!

aids digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find ginger tea very beneficial after a meal, it is also excellent for aches and pains and headaches

Ginger!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Delicious :) One bag also makes a good two strong cups. Long steeping time and very hot water recommended.

Good ginger flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like the strong ginger flavour. Pure ginger without other unneccessary ingredients!

Triple Leaf Tea, 100% Ginger Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our daughter sent me this product to possibly help with my constant nausea. Well it certainly does and the relief is almost immediate. Some days I only need to take it once on others more but the result is still the same - immediate relief from my nausea. Thank you

Best ginger tea available

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I cannot get enough of this tea! After years of trying dozens of different brands, I haven't looked for another since trying Triple Leaf Tea's Ginger Tea. It's strong and powerful and full of delicious ginger flavour without any bitterness or odd flavours. It's all natural and enjoyable hot or cold! I'm suffering from a Qi deficiency and this tea is working wonders to improve that! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff -- slightly more grams per bag than Traditional Medicinals -- though it is not organic -- but it is a much better price. I have switched over to this rather than pay more than Trad. Med. brand. It is a good quality straight up Ginger tea.

Pure ginger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this tea: very gingery and spicy, it tastes nearly as good as fresh grated ginger steeped in boiling water. It's not only very tasty, but it is good for upset stomach. Highly recommended.