Help

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works. I have not come across anything else besides this in the market. This also does not have any side effects.

Best of I've used.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many products over the years and most either do nothing or leave me wondering if I dare leave the house in case I can't make it to the bathroom in time. I take this product at night before bed and can guarantee I'll go as soon as I get up. After 30 years of constipation, this is the best and most gentle product I've ever used.

Herbal Laxative tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This tea works very nicely over night. I order it often. I would recommend it if you have constipation problems.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Effective for easing constipation and that the taste is not bad compared to other brands of laxative tea

Triple leaf herbal Laxative Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had been using this product for several months before I ordered it oline. I was buying it from Meijers and they were out so I Googled it and found this site. I have not missed more than five days of drinking this tea everyday for the past 5 months now. It really works great and has never failed me when plenty of other products have. If you have bathroom issues you owe it to yourself to give this product a try, you won't be sorry, in fact you will be very happy with it's results.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a senna based laxative, I liked it as it doesn't caose stomach pains and helps with bowel movements when you need some extra help

Triple Leaf Tea, Herbal Laxative Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I Love this Product....the tea is pleasant in taste, and does it's over night promise of delivery in the morning. I would recommend this Product to anyone that is in need for a "Smooth-Working" Laxative

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This laxative tea really works. My digestion has been so much better after I started using this tea, and I'm definitivly buying it again.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the taste at all, but otherwise this product is just the best! It does exactly what it promises. The longer you stew the tea bag in the water the faster and the runnier results you are going to get.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This works great!! No kidding. Just take half strength before going to bed and you get relief the next morning.