great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have lost weight after using this product for about 2 months if you mix it with lemon juice just a cap full it makes a big difference. I drink only one cup after a meal and one before I go to bed at night so in the morning it helps eleminate waste faster. with diet and a moderate work out you can really lose alot of weight. and drink plenty of water.

Great product but be careful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product as I am not a regular mover and feel heavy and sluggish. Decided to try this product out so as to see if it works. Must say this is a mild and pleasant tasting tea. I drank a cup each day for 3 consecutive days. The second day, I had a movement with no cramping but felt totally natural. Drank for the 3rd day and it was 4 runs with mild cramping. This tea is strong and not for those with sensitive systems. I will continue to use this tea occasionally to fix my system but I am not going beyond 3 days consecutively as it is the max I can take based on this trial.

Power tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This tea is awesome, it purges, clears, cleanses and best of all, leaves you feeling light and happy. Take this tea after a heavy dinner, you will get the load AND guilt off you the very next day.

You do move...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't think I have lost any weight, however, it does make you GO!!

gentle & effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works with no cramping or urgency! One of the best senna teas ever tried!

Very effective laxative!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I order this product, I'm really happy with it. If taken before bedtime it makes you visit the bathroom the next morning. No side effects, I can't be more satisfied!!I have always some teabags with me when I am travelling, it always helps!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

loved this! i had feared that the taste would be somewhat medicine-y, but not at all. the flavor is very soothing and tastes much better than your average green tea. i gave some to a friend who's been suffering from years of constipation and this sorted it out instantly. but it seems the body tends to adjust itself and grow immune over time; the effects aren't as great after a prolonged period of intake, so i think this tea should be taken periodically for maximum results

Laxative effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

if you're trying this for the first time, be sure that you're near the washroom. The first time i tried it it felt like i was having a diarrhoea - almost want to say this does not suit me. However subsequently the body gets more accustomed to it, and having this tea after dinner does make me feel 'lighter'.

Like this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband love this tea! Very good on cleansing your stomach, but use it when your at home and no work the next day. As you might need to go to the toilet often.. Use N Z Z 576 * withoout spaaces * to purchase this awesome slimming tea!

It does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had been using a costly one $30 bucks 14 sachets. So now I've found a better replacement.