Satisfaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to eat all through the day before I started drinking this, it's amazing I barely have an appetite and most of the time I have to make myself eat. this is perfect for my dieting

really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but a stronger one is the super slimming tea, in the red box.

works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really, the teas work to flush your system. My entire office is using the Triple Leaf Teas now.

It Really Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am on a diet that has me eating very little bulk. This has made my digesting any products a lot more slower. This tea makes it possible to keep things moving along, so to speak. LOL! It is quite tasty! This tea has more of a delicate effect, which is nice compared to some of the other diet teas out there. Bottom line, try this tea. You will not be disappointed! Happy New Year!

Horrible taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product may very well work but for my sake that would be because the taste makes me loose my appetite. I have tried several of the other Triple Leaf teas and generally I like them, but this is the exception.

Does what it says in terms of "cleansing and digestion"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered both the Ultra Slim tea (green box) and the Super Slimming tea (red box) for a friend, who has chronic constipation. She said both teas do the job and she was able to go comfortably. I tried as well, but since my digestive system is sensitive and bowels are already pretty active, the Ultra Slim tea caused a mild diarrhea for me - i had to go 4 times. I gave all the tea to my friend. Value was great.

Herbal tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like using this product. After drinking at night after meal and the next day I will have to pod and I can feel the empty tummy and feels good the whole day.

Good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite pleasant to drink. Does a good job.

Triple Leaf is a good working - brand ! They Know Detox :)

Posted by HealthHealing on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was happy to fibd that good quality brand ,whit all they good indigrents ... And totally work very good ,make you go to the bowl... every time :) ,but a little time after ,and in a good way though ,Also love they's Laxityve and Super slim.. Go for it ,will Not regret ...

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Induces bowel movement effectively but wont send you dashing to the loo.

1 2 3