Satisfaction

Posted by 5441856218453198667 on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to eat all through the day before I started drinking this, it's amazing I barely have an appetite and most of the time I have to make myself eat. this is perfect for my dieting

really works

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but a stronger one is the super slimming tea, in the red box.

works.

Posted by Reviewer1704024 on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really, the teas work to flush your system. My entire office is using the Triple Leaf Teas now.

It Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer1495624 on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am on a diet that has me eating very little bulk. This has made my digesting any products a lot more slower. This tea makes it possible to keep things moving along, so to speak. LOL! It is quite tasty! This tea has more of a delicate effect, which is nice compared to some of the other diet teas out there. Bottom line, try this tea. You will not be disappointed! Happy New Year!

Horrible taste

Posted by Reviewer3204611 on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product may very well work but for my sake that would be because the taste makes me loose my appetite. I have tried several of the other Triple Leaf teas and generally I like them, but this is the exception.

Good tea

Posted by 5407739061216748229 on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite pleasant to drink. Does a good job.

Triple Leaf is a good working - brand ! They Know Detox :)

Posted by HealthHealing on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was happy to fibd that good quality brand ,whit all they good indigrents ... And totally work very good ,make you go to the bowl... every time :) ,but a little time after ,and in a good way though ,Also love they's Laxityve and Super slim.. Go for it ,will Not regret ...

Works Well

Posted by 5447233203135324649 on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Induces bowel movement effectively but wont send you dashing to the loo.

Triple leaf tea, Ultra slim

Posted by 5229700724743561574 on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this triple leaf tea ultra slim is geart

Wonderful

Posted by 5069458661862441660 on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great. I have been taking it for weeks now. It's good for the digestive system. I've lost several pounds since taking this tea. I add a little bit of raw honey for taste. This is a very good tea.

1 2