Very Happy to find your website

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for carrying this product. I had to have my thyroid removed last year and need to take calcium everyday. This product is very difficult to get in my area & is the best tasting. I have to drive 30 minutes to a specialty store to get this item. Plus, it is very expensive and is only the 16 oz bottle. I am so glad to find the larger bottle and a very good price. Keep up the good work. I will be back soon!

Tropical Oasis Liquid Calcium Magnesium,Orange flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for a couple years now. The flavor is good and it's not thick. I take it at night because it not only helps my bones but it also helps me sleep. IHerbs price is great as well. Thank you much IHerb Mary from Texas

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The taste is wonderful, it's the correct form of calcium, and is perfect with the added magnesium

For my mom and she loves it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

She thinks is it the best one by far.

Liquid Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really thick. Hard to come out of bottle

Liquid Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this because I didn't feel the tablets I was taking was getting into my system.

For those who don't like swallowing pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For those who don't like swallowing pills this supplement may be for you. Unfortunately in order to get a full adult dose you have to take 4 times the recommended dosage on the bottle, Which for a month supply at that dose you would need t at least 2 - 32 ounce bottles. After a while, the cost can add up pretty quickly.