Mrs. Dains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The whole family takes this product. Good taste. Everyone likes it. Easy once a day product.

Hooray!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far, so good!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am fighting breast cancer and this is the best Multiple Vitamin and Mineral supplement I have found. Tastes good too. I like it and feel it is a good value for the money.

Yummy and good for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! It tastes good and you only need a tiny 1/2 an ounce a day, that's half the size of a shot glass. Powerful stuff in a small amount. Much better than swallowing a handful of pills. This is my 2nd purchase of this product. I will definitely continue to buy this product. A wonderful liquid vitamin.

Even tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product. It is on a form that my body can process quickly.

This product has it all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Vitamins, minerals and amino acids in a pleasant tasting liquid that is sweet but uses stevia for sweetness. Very nice!

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had been feeling tired for a couple of weeks from working long hours and dieting. I've tried taking B-12 alone, but it was not doing the trick to get me energized. I remembered I had used this product several years back and how much of a boost it had given me. It's now my second day using it and I feel the difference in my energy level. And it's so easy to take, because of the taste. I wouldn't call it good, but if I can get it down....that says a lot. I would recommend it to anyone.

These vitamins are great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We were looking for some multi-vitamins in liquid form so we could steer away from soy based vitamin E issues as well as a more bio-available product. We love the taste and usability. The delivery time and method was great. The only down side is the bottle it comes in. It pours out horribly, usually spilling almost as much as you use! All in all though a very good purchase!