Helps with sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like these better than the other brand offered on Iherb, just seems to work better. Helps with sleep and circulation for me.

Relieves tired legs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After a long run, I like to use these detox pads. The next day, my legs are hardly sore at all. It's very noticeable. Because they are not exactly cheap, I reserve them for times when I have run more than 10 miles. Wish I could use them after every workout! I apply them exactly in the center of my sole because the skin is thinner there and I think they pull out more toxins...probably metabolic wastes from the exertion of running. At least that's my theory.

I like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Even if it is just a placebo effect, these things work great at making you wake up feeling good the next day and are definitely worth a try.

dtox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

workes well;cood have more drawing power.

inner health sole pads

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works great !! its amazing to see how these work

Dry Mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have to drink a lot of water with these pads. Don't know if it is psychological or if they work, yet.

WORTHLESS

Posted by LJS on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

worthless does nothing my wife has been using it for a month now she still has not gotten better. will not waste my money on this again.I do not know how this product won any awards as is displayed on the company website.

seemed to work as the local ones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in Asia and have tried many varieties of these patches. These worked well and I noticed a weird bump on my jaw went away after using 2 sets of these on 2 consecutive days.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find that this product works well for detoxing and is easy to use. I didn't have any particular trouble with the adhesive either and found it fairly comparable to adhesive on other brands I have used. Definitely will keep using!

לא התרשמתי

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

המוצר מסורבל קשה להוריד את המדבקה לא יודעת אם הוא עושה משהוא לא הרגשתי הבדל כן ראיתי שהוא שינה את הצבע לא יודעת אם זה אפקטיבי

1 2