Great product and best kept seccret!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got bit by a brown recluse spider and I used these patches to pull the venom, my neck, down to my foot. I was lucky because I did not lose any skin around my neck due to the use of these. My foot did heal due to the skin dying but I would rather have it be on my foot than my neck. My dad did not think this product worked until I went through that and now my parents keep them on hand and also use them at lease several times a week. We sleep better too and if you have restless foot problems and trouble sleeping you might want to try these. It makes me feel good knowing I'm detoxing while I sleep and you really do see the results in the pad the next day. If you have never detox this is a must. I love these.

Inner Health Sole Pads

Posted by Reviewer3330642 on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My sixty year old feet have a new lease on life. And as the ache in the feet ebbs away the outlook and energy improves. It was actually painful to walk. Two applications to the arches made such an improvement that i stocked up and worked from heels to sole pad at the toes. Still use cushion pads in my shoes but now i spend my time thinking about what i'm doing instead of the pain level in each step.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't find out how but these pads really work. It's not just me, my mother and brother too. The improvements are different from person to person which doesn't give any clue on how it works or on what. I guess the important thing is that the improvements are undeniable and worth it.

Inner Health Sole Pads

Posted by Reviewer2367317 on Oct 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for a number of weeks and did each morning when pad was removed it was blackened which apparently indicates toxin removal. Have to say though that I did NOT notice any significant change in my overall health or energy level

loving this

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I swear it helps me sleep more soundly -YES!

Work great

Posted by Reviewer2875259 on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Stayed on well throughout the night . I have chronic lyme disease and felt better while doing these patches. I used one box and had to get more. They definitely do something good.

interesting

Posted by Reviewer1611126 on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can tell the effects of these and they are definitely doing something. I felt less overall pain and improved vigor.

Not so Happy

Posted by Reviewer1808387 on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I wish the tape to hold the patches on was better. I have to use medical tape to keep them on all night.

works 4 me

Posted by sweet00t on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from Allergic rhinitis and after use it for a couple of days I wake up as a normal people no sneeze no tears nothing thanks God I will reorder for sure

Interesting product

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Adhesive is a little messy but when used as directed gives good results. Can pull a lot of toxins out of your pores. Amazing. Definitely feel better after regular use.

1 2 3