Page 1 - Reviews - TruSkin, Retinol Facial Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
US

Sophia
Posted on Mar 11, 2021

This review doesn’t provide any medical advice: it solely represents my views and experience with this product. I’ve been using this product for only few days and my skin already appears more even and brighter. I like the fact that retinol is combined with vitamin E: my understanding is that they work in synergy to improve skin complexion. I use this serum at night after washing my face and apply my toner. It is easy to use and absorbs very quickly. This is the first product I bought from this brand. I’m very satisfied so far and I am planning to try also their vitamin C. Product recommended. Please give me a thumbs up 👍🏻 if my review is helpful to you, thank you!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

perfect product, I recommend to use him twice a week, cause it will make your skin dry.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Vitamin C serum. First time trying this brand. Reasonable price and quality.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The consistency is too thick that it won't come out of the dropper. I have to tip over the bottle all the time. It was a bit harsh at the beginning. It made my skin red and a bit painful. After a while, it was ok but I don't think I would purchase again.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

The product came packaged really well. I’ve been using it for almost a week now and so far loving it. Would purchase again!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Husband is using it on his scalp for hair growth

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Truskin is a good skin care brand. I use their retinol and vitamin c serum very often, and my skin is good so far

Posted on Apr 5, 2021

I was afraid of irritation could appear due to use retinol serum. I use Truskin retinol serum on face and neck, my skin becomes brighter and fresher. I love it.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

it is good! it takes away the blemishes on my face just by putting it overnight. lovet so far!

Posted on May 10, 2021

skin is brightened after use. I ordered the vitamin face serum to use in the morning and this retinol serum and moisturizer to be used in the morning time.