Don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had an odd taste that I don't like. Tried one, can't drink the rest.

It tastes very different but in a good way!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

COULD DO BETTER!

Posted by ZhannaZhanna on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Parts of tea leaf in these tea bags are so small that it looks like a dust. I was not expected this from a Twinnings tea… Also, aroma is not that great as I expected. Taste of tea is weak also – not the one I expect from a premium tea. There is no specific tea flavor, flavor of spices - ginger dominates, so tea is more tangy, but this is something I like. The only good news is that there is no dye, i.e., color is light, yellow-brown. Overall I was a bit disappointed, as Twinnings makes such a great teas. I’d better have some average tea with lemon, ginger and cinnamon  will try other option as Christmas tea is something I need at winter - makes me feel so cozy at home  If this review was useful for you – please press "Yes" below. See also my other reviews of the Iherb best products by pressing on my nickname in the beginning of review - ZhannaZhanna. Enjoy Iherb as I do!

Christmas tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have not tried it yet but expect it to be very tasty.

A little sip of Heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my afternoon tea all year long! With each sip it takes me back to my favorite time of year. It tastes and smells delightful.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very quick delivery very nice tasting

Most delicious flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was given a tin of these tea bags last Christmas and I've been trying to source them in the UK ever since. Not available this time of year! Eventually found them on iHerb! Really good value and worth paying the postage from the US to have some! This is my second order as I've bought more as a birthday present for another fan!! Delivery always good. Packaging good size. Thanks iHerb!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I first found Christmas tea a few years ago and then the next Christmas it was harder to get then the next even harder and harder. I'm so happy to have found somewhere I can get it again, and it arrived really fast. Very Happy :)

Nos ha encantado en casa!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Si eres amante de los sabores especiados y cálidos esta infusión te encantará! La pena es que creo que es de edición limitada y no está siempre disponible, pero con un chorreón de leche calentita está espectacular!

Wow! What a great cup of tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Christmas tea is just what I've been looking for! The intricate blend of black tea and spices is so satisfying. I will definitely be ordering more!

1 2 3 4