Nice, humble gift for expectant mothers

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always bring tea as a small gift when I go to someone's house for lunch or dinner. Decaf is nice for expectant mothers and it's a safe choice for anyone if you're not sure if they take caffeine or not. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I usually prefer loose tea as what ends up in tea bags is the leftover dust. But I am sensitive to caffeine and occasionally like a cup of tea at night. Being British I only like black tea not herbal and there aren't a lot of choices. So this fits the bill.

very nice.....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

....I am a tea snob, so only four stars as not quite as strong as I would like....nothing beats tea leaves for me...however, as a decaf option this is great.....the Earl Grey flavour is better.

great

Posted by 5685610328029488998 on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

nice tea just like regular one

LOVE IT!!

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

recommended love the taste u should try some soy milk with it..

Decaf Twining Tea in Japan

Posted by 5631393361588436910 on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Decaf isn't very big in Japan. This is a great gift for expected mothers.

High quality product

Posted by 5356608999489033382 on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, as described in product details, for sure will order once needed.

nice to have some regular tea without caffeine

Posted by luv2bfree on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

without caffeine, i used to drink other herb tea but sometimes i crave for regular black tea taste. so this is the one i go to!

Item is ok for a quick tea fix

Posted by 5547178184158897089 on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes ok.

Diluted Taste

Posted by Reviewer1273100 on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am ultra sensitive to caffeine. I cannot drink any caffeinated drinks from late afternoon, if I do, I will stay awake the whole night. At the same time, I am addicted to tea. So decaf is the only way to go. This decaf tea was graded Medium Strength. I have since finished the 2 boxes of this tea and that is 50 bags in total. I get the same result with each tea bag, after pouring boiling water in & letting it settle for about 5 minutes, it still tasted diluted & weak. I was hoping it tasted similar to the normal English Breakfast Tea & was disappointed it tasted far from it. I guess that is the compromise that you need to accept with this brand of decaf tea.