I long awaited for this!

Posted by 5027260742703178695 on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although I consider my self an aficionado of loose leaf teas, a tea bag of Lady Grey was most satisfying again. Now I finally got my hands on a tin of loose leaf goodness. Lady Grey is an interesting and almost exotic twist to your average Earl Grey that can get boring in a long run (well, it did for me). I could savour it on daily basis and not get tired of it, and I'm under a half tin in ten days or so. The citrus component in this tea slightly overpowers the bergamot oil and sits long and strong on the palate. It's even flexible as it brews with almost even aromatic intense whether you add a little less or a little more leaf, changing its body as you do so.

太LADY的味道

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

可能我喝習慣伯爵茶,覺得仕女伯爵味道太柔和、太女性化,至今無法適應!

Very tasty and nice tea!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and nice tea! Sweeter taste than Earl Grey. It is a black tea with korochkamiapelsina and lepestochkamivasilka! Council to try, do not be disappointed!

Gorgeous.

Posted by annannaljuba on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I always loved Lady Grey tea, I've been drinking the teabags for years. I have been missing out, this here lose tea is a revelation, so fragrant!

My Favorite Tea!!!

Posted by 5065454972322797557 on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

aromaticity Refresh myself I enjoy dringking Tea every day

Lady Grey is a favorite

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you like Earl Grey, you will like Lady Grey, and Twinings is always exceptional tea. Earl Grey is good with it's lemony bergamot tangy flavor, and Lady Grey is a little less tangy with some lavender added. So good if you like black tea. Great with sugar and milk.

Fine aroma, gentle taste, it's a really a Lady!

Posted by 4931464189614894342 on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So far, it has been one of my favorite flavor teas, almost every early morning I started my everyday life with a cup of this, hearing small birds are singing around, trees and flowers are telling me in sweet fragrant meadows of dawn, yes I would like to express my deep appreciation for those who engaged to produce this wonderful gift, thanx again! --- Terry

reasonable price & excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1568347 on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i prefer loose tea to teabags, cuz this smells fresher and more exquisite. always love lady grey most... 항상 마시던건데 아이허브가 싸고 좋네요. 향도 얼그레이보다 더 좋고 이거 없으면 살기 힘들어요 ㅋㅋ 틴도 예뻐서 다른 티백 넣어두는 통으로 활용합니다! 선물용으로도 딱 좋아요~

Like it so much

Posted by Odessa on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect tea with exquisite taste!

Good

Posted by 4927545518600921960 on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, like the container to.