I long awaited for this!

Posted by 5027260742703178695 on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although I consider my self an aficionado of loose leaf teas, a tea bag of Lady Grey was most satisfying again. Now I finally got my hands on a tin of loose leaf goodness. Lady Grey is an interesting and almost exotic twist to your average Earl Grey that can get boring in a long run (well, it did for me). I could savour it on daily basis and not get tired of it, and I'm under a half tin in ten days or so. The citrus component in this tea slightly overpowers the bergamot oil and sits long and strong on the palate. It's even flexible as it brews with almost even aromatic intense whether you add a little less or a little more leaf, changing its body as you do so.

太LADY的味道

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

可能我喝習慣伯爵茶,覺得仕女伯爵味道太柔和、太女性化,至今無法適應!

Lady Grey is a favorite

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you like Earl Grey, you will like Lady Grey, and Twinings is always exceptional tea. Earl Grey is good with it's lemony bergamot tangy flavor, and Lady Grey is a little less tangy with some lavender added. So good if you like black tea. Great with sugar and milk.

My Favorite Tea!!!

Posted by 5065454972322797557 on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

aromaticity Refresh myself I enjoy dringking Tea every day

Gorgeous.

Posted by annannaljuba on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I always loved Lady Grey tea, I've been drinking the teabags for years. I have been missing out, this here lose tea is a revelation, so fragrant!

Very tasty and nice tea!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and nice tea! Sweeter taste than Earl Grey. It is a black tea with korochkamiapelsina and lepestochkamivasilka! Council to try, do not be disappointed!

Fine aroma, gentle taste, it's a really a Lady!

Posted by 4931464189614894342 on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So far, it has been one of my favorite flavor teas, almost every early morning I started my everyday life with a cup of this, hearing small birds are singing around, trees and flowers are telling me in sweet fragrant meadows of dawn, yes I would like to express my deep appreciation for those who engaged to produce this wonderful gift, thanx again! --- Terry

Lady Grey tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was so good to be able to enjoy my favourite Twinings tea after not being able to purchase loose leaf Lady Grey for so long. Very happy customer

Mother's Favourite

Posted by 4622956870593299018 on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

can't get loose leafed Lady Grey in Australia, so I always order a tin for mum when I order from iherb,

addicting taste

Posted by 4751875547835011820 on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

addicting taste, second time buying it