Better Than Sleeping Pills

Posted by shopzilla on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would never have thought that something as gentle as chamomile tea could knock me out faster than sleeping pills! I have taken pills, and lay in bed till the wee hours of the morning, staring at the ceiling, waiting for sleep to creep up on me. But, just one cup of this, and about 20 minutes later, I am in front of the tv, nodding off and waking up after the episode is over, wondering what happened!! I no longer drink this during the day, as it always makes me so relaxed and sleepy that it interferes with whatever I have to do. I now just have a cup just before bed and I'm soon in dreamland, sleeping like a baby, right through the night. This wonderful tea has also made my once extremely painful and heavy periods, very much more comfortable and far less painful. Colour me amazed!!!! This is going to be a cupboard staple from now on. If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button and click my username for more reviews. Thank you :)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a good camomile tea very soothing

What I was searching for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice herbal tea with real calming effect. After one cup at the evening I sleep like a kid.

너무 좋아요~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

가끔 아이허브에서 구매하는 차들이 향이 짙은거 같아 살짝 고민하며 구매했는데... 굿굿굿!!! 너무 좋아요~ 아침에 출근하자마자 한잔 마시구 있어요^^ 재구매 원츄!!!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it!

Enjoy the soothing and calming!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Enjoy the soothing and calming!!

Nice claming Camomile Tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste, I love the price, I love everything about it.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great before sleep tea

Great tea for helping you relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this tea to help my sleep but also for my gastritis the only draw back is that it is expensive for only 25 bags

1 2 3