tasty

Posted by 5232942402587785356 on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

taste really good, my tip: added to it a drop of vanilla and some cinnamon! it would be even greater ! like my comment if you loved it

delicious, fragrant rooibos

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love rooibos tea and this one is perfect whether you're a first-timer or if you're like me. The smell is sweet, but it tastes better with a bit of sugar. I can use one tea bag for 2 cups of fairly strong tea, which is great.

Good tea

Posted by 4956197597947528565 on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavored tea, I take it for colds and achy feelings. Does well at reducing fevers. It is a good tea for just drinking for no reason as well. It is naturally sweet.

Love it!

Posted by 5304280106264791189 on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Rooibos tea has great health benefits eg. a cure of allergies etc. and I'm glad that Twinings got an Organic Rooibos as their product. Really Love it!

Quality rooibos, good price

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised to find iHerb carrying a popular brand like Twinings. I like the slightly stronger quality of this brand's red tea (compared to some of the others).

great taste and price

Posted by 4638486190424339948 on May 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This rooibos is really good for the price, and considering it's organic. It's pretty sweet and creamy - not the best, but I've tasted a whole lot worse!

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1532426 on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smooth & mellow. Next cup I want to add lemon and/or honey but it's great without the extras!

Ordered again :)

Posted by Reviewer1035410 on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It tastes great! Must be the most tasty rooibos I've ever tried. While writing this review I've already ordered another portion of the same tea.

individually packed and tasty

Posted by missyhuii on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It may not be that environmental friendly... but I like that it's individually packed as compared to another brand that packs all the tea bags into a aluminium foil bag. The taste is good.

Realy good tea

Posted by 4795641032146176573 on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would like to taste a real Roibos,now I drink it every day.It has sweet taste and unmatched flavor. I am glad by purchase.

1 2 3