Not my type of Oolong tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a regular tea drinker and my favourite teas are Oolong and Earl Grey. This Oolong tea just tastes very much different from the usual Oolong tea from China and Taiwan that I drank. It was a little disappointing to me as I would have a good impression of Twinings' tea.

we Asians HATE this tea!

Posted by ctseng on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what Twinnings was doing when they made this tea, but it doesn't taste ANYTHING like Oolong tea! It's disgusting and ranks even LOWER than the low-grade Chinese restaurants mix-leaf teas! If you want an acceptable bagged Oolong tea, try the Yamamoto brand.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor.... & price!

A favourite oolong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very good Oolong tea, I have it in my office

the perfect tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Twinings Oolong tea is the absolute best. The flavour is wonderful. When an problem with tannin forced me to stop drinking any of my favourite teas, I took advice from a friend and tried Oolong, naturally sticking with my favourite brand, Twinings. The colour was right, the flavour at first taste a bit light for my taste. but no allergic reaction. Since it was Oolong or nothing i thought 'second best' would have to do. In a few days I decided the delicate flavour and colour were exactly what I wanted. The only problem is the supply. I was without the tea for over a month recently and tried several other Oolong teas. Not one holds a candle ot he Twinings product.

Love this tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and supposedly helps with weight loss.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Twinings Oolong tea is one of the best Oolong teas available on the market. A gentle and subtle flavor that doesn't over power and best drunk with just a hint milk. Over all an enjoyable drink.

Twining tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's ok

Taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice tea not strong flavour I like it but i give it 4 stars because i don't know what oolong tea taste like This is my first time trying it Sorry for my English i hope you found my review helpful

China Oolong Tea