Help

tastes nice&works for the muscles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

as many body builders know, twinlab is one of the top brands in the market. thanks to iherb's adventageous shipping charges i bought this broduct with the minimum cost... when it comes to the product i like to mix it with fruit juice rather than milk and tastes nice works for the muscles also.. thanks iherb

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is the best product in Twinlab Mass products.Use shaker if you want to mix with milk.

Protein power and fat burn!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It does the job!!!!!

This is my first protein.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it from overseas.Thanks for fast deliverry. It taste good. If It tastes with milk,you would feel drinking cocoa.

superb price and item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

it tastes good and it dissolves even very good...

Best Of The Whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I try a lot of whey proteins but this is the best...

Not sure I like it

Posted by Vancouver on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first product of this kind that I tried. Only a few days after I started using it, it occurred to me that it might be best to use a blender :) to dissolve the powder. Otherwise there are these awfully-tasting clumps of it floating in water (and the water splashes all over the counter if I try to whisk it with a fork). Actually, I found that it tastes terrible when mixed with cold water. I might be doing it wrong, but I tried mixing it with milk and with fruit smoothies, and that tasted much better, even though it still has this slightly unpleasant aftertaste.

A bit low protein per serve but ..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Twinlab protein powder has less protein then other protein powders BUT HAS MUCH AMINO ACID PROFILE ! Think twice !

This is a way to go!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and price. This is the only way to go for proteins at iherb.com! Highly recommend!

taste bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I picked this up as an alternate to my usual protein brand which is Jarrows. This is a little cheaper, but the taste is not very good in comparison to Jarrows. I`m switching back.