Nice flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavor, mixes easily, best shipping charges. Thank you iherb. It would be great to see more supplement brands at iherb.com.

i bought it from japan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought two proteins that flavor is chocolate and cookie. Now i use cookie flavor's . It's so delicious!! And nice work. I like it !!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and great value

Muscle building

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son uses this before and after a workout. He likes the taste and is seeing results.

Thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with the goods and your services. Thanks!

best flavour after chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good price good stuff

from TURKEY!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried to changed the taste is excellent! I would recommend. excellent!!!

Best tasting one in 15+ years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking different proteins for over 15 years so I've tasted a lot of these powders. This by far is the best tasting yet. No more chalk powdery taste, this goes down easy. Not only that, but the results so far are very good. The only time I've had better results was when I took anabolic's.

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it really nice prtein and l use it everday. also l advice it my friend but l am affraid about shippig cos it can be stack on the way cos l order for also my friend with my visa card..

Worked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm a pretty thin guy and normally i would try and use something with more calories but i decided to try this lean mass protein. I deffinatly had gains which were noticble in 2 weeks instead of taking 2 scoops per serving I took in a 1 scoop serving 3 times a day plus the protein that i was taking in with the food i was eating. Taste was ok I use this in conjunction with Jack3d and maca magic. Deffinatly recommend this product.

1 2