Help

Ron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was my first purchase from iHerb.com and I am delighted with the service. After the local store decided to discontinue carrying this line, I decided to go the internet route. I found iHerb.com to have better prices and an extensive line of high quality products. I was very impressed by the air controlled environment because it tells me they care as much about the quality of their products as I care about my families’ health. I plan on using them for my entire vitamin, aloe, amino acid and other various health supplement purchases. Regarding the Twinlab product, it provides excellent protein with minimal sugars and carbs. It is the only protein supplement I have found that doesn't taste too sweet and have that after taste found in many other brands. It also has amino acids supplements that are important to the support of your health.

The best there is!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After years using different Whey-proteins, this is the best there is.

Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Twinlab, 100% Whey Protein Vanilla Slam, 5lbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great protein and disolves quickly and tastes great. Has always made it from USA to my doorstep in Australia in less than a week. Very impressed

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It seems to be a good product. tastes good and is quickly dissolved in fluid. I had other products and I don't have a blender at work, so they would leave a lot of lumps, this one seems to do much less of that. I gave it 4 stars because I am not sure it really is the best tasting like they claim - but not bad tasting.

no scoop..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

fast deliverey good taste good dissolve but no scoop inside the product!!.. hard to fix it with spoon serving gram..

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my favorite supplement.

good product with suitable price...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the brand and the product is great ... but hope to see other supplement companies wheys in iherb too ...

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste great, fluid easily and what's important, gets your body growth!!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Whey protein tastes great and mixes well with water, but even better with milk. It is great for taking after my weight training routines. Also iHerb delivered it so fast that i only had to wait a few days before it arrived here in South Korea! Great taste and good service.