A Confident Source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Having used Twinlab's Acetyl L-Carnitine for years to support my health and brain, I've found that taking amino acids seems to positively enhance how my body processes diet and exercise.

ALC is a miracle supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I just wanted to say that ALC has helped with my depression amazingly. I have more mental and physical energy with just 500mg! I suffer from Bipolar Disorder and it's made a world of difference for me. Thanks so much for your reasonable price of it! ALC RULES!!! --Ryan

ALC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hi, ALC is a complete miracle for me. Thanks for you great price on it! Also, thanks much for your fast delivery. I have memory problems and it's really helping to dissolve that. Thanks again!!!

Vastly superior to other acetyl carnitine products !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is Carnipure brand of carnitine, made by Lonza of Switzerland. I can only assume that their quality control is better than that of other companies, because this works WAY, WAY BETTER than other brands -- particularly the Sigma Tau product (Doctor's Best) from Italy, which is inferior. All I know is that this is the stuff that works! Be sure to take it with some lipoic acid.

Worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for ten years or more. I attribute my continued good health to its' use.

Great mail service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin has helped control my hunger.

Twinlab L-Carnitine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my competion dog and it really boosts her energy! Great product!

Sue M

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of my autoimmune issues is Graves Disease (hyperthyroid). When I started my anti-thyroid medication it was suggested that I take acetyl l-carnitene as well. It certainly seemed to help bring my levels back into line very quickly.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good