I no longer need glasses thanks to this!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This healed my vision! After wearing glasses for 3 decades this supplement has completely healed my eyesight. I can't take beta-carotene: it gives me an orange face because I can't metabolize it and beta-carotene is very toxic to me! I have "carrotoderma". Anyway I stopped taking this when I called the manufacturer and they told me the A is synthetic & the D comes from sheep's wool. Soon after my vision declined again even though I was eating a lot of butter. So I'm back on this and again I no longer need my glasses. Thanks iHerb for the great price! :)

Small capsules, easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product for those of us who can't tolerate oil-based vitamins.

Good source of A & D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Water soluble yet absorbs well, so no worry about overdosing on this. Small capsules too!

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One of the few vitamins I have found that doesn't include one of the many substances I'm allergic to.

works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

great antioxidant

Malabsorption issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for those of us with malabsorption issues too who need a fast absorbing A & D. This is recommended by my doctor. iHerb.com has the better prices I have found, especially if you by in bulk the prices go down & free shipping. I bought in bulk with a friend.

Smaller and Water-soluble is Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Twinlabs is famous for making those smaller supplements (their little B1 caps are great, too) that are easier to swallow. The bonus is that this formula is water-soluble, so there's less worry about an OD of Vit D in its usual fat-soluble form.

Excelent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my rate is A+

A&D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was told to take this by my doctor. No problems works great.

allergy a is perfect product for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because if a small capsule and small amount... no worry of getting too much A.

1 2