An ok supplement

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

which I bought by mistake (I get the A&D). The D3 is synthetic, derived from sheep's wool. It works ok.

The ONLY Vit. D I can take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had negative reactions to every other Vit. D that I have tried. These Allergy D caps cause me no problem at all.

Great Vit D!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great Vit D supplement! I have had problems with taking others and with this one I don't. Works great!

Vitamin D that does not make me sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am not lactose intolerant, but I don't like milk and don't drink it. I have had problems with my vitamin D levels being low. This vegan capsule does not make me feel sick afterward. I empty the capsule into vitamin C rich juice and drink it.

Essential Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Twinlab Allergy D3 caps daily after a major dietary change, which lead to lower vitamin D levels. Honestly, I felt better in one day after taking the dose my physician recommended. After many weeks on this supplement, my vitamin D levels rose up to normal. I am grateful for this fish-free version, since I can be allergic to some fish.

Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good, no allergies

very good

Posted by WorldPeace on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is the best form of vitD in my opinion. also, it is water dispersed!

Twinlab is the best product to buy in vitamins that I have used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best product in vitamins to use especially if you have allergies.

Only D3 I do not have allergic reaction to.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many D3 formulations and had an allergic reaction - itching, red skin - to all except this one. Glad to find one that I can take. Only wish the capsules were larger than 400IU. To reach my recommended dose, I have to take many of them.

Pain Reliever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product years ago, when I discovered that I was vit D deficient. Happily, it also relieved my back pain (from an injury sustained falling down concrete steps). They are wonderful, and I've recommended them to several friends and family members. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a larger dose. I supplement it with other "dry" vit D3 tablets, as my doctor says I should be taking 4000 - 5000 IU of vit D3 daily, depending on the season.

1 2 3 4