Number One

Posted by Reviewer2334746 on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Number One in the liquid aminos

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1662241 on Jun 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to use after a workout to help increase muscle, but it is beneficial even if you don't exercise. I never eat much protein, so I add this to my diet to remain healthy and have more energy.

No more muscle ache after work-out

Posted by Reviewer2556594 on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product since 2 weeks. Easy to consume with a tolerable orange taste. I take 1 spoon before and 2 spoons after work-out, plus 2 spoons before going to bed for recovery during sleep. I hardly feel my muscles ache which was usually happening after work-out days. I believe in the product and I assume I will see better results in a short time.

Safe fuel

Posted by Reviewer1864392 on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is protein in its safest form. Recommended.

Twinlab Fuel

Posted by Reviewer2827787 on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product which I have used for a while now.

another twinlab success story...

Posted by Reviewer2858808 on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it is fast absorbing, works as expected i strongly recommend everybody.by the way i request i herb to add more bodybuilding products and brands to the site

The Best Price Ever On This Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1055227 on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching high and low for someone who carried this product at an affordable price, and of course, iHerb.com beat out all of its' competitors, and as a result they received my families' business and our money once again. iHerb.com realizes that the way to stimulate and maintain their financial profits in a time of economic crisis and uncertainty is by making the prices of their products very affordable to everybody, no matter what their income is. Other organizations could learn a thing or two from iHerb.com about how to keep customers coming back, over and over again, through the satisfaction of their consumers' wants, needs and most importantly the fact that they will save a substantial amount of money through buying from iHerb.com.

prfect

Posted by Reviewer2251564 on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

perfect

ok

Posted by Reviewer1960994 on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ok

James G

Posted by 4771012819276958688 on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quality product at a good conversion rate

1 2 3 4