Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Twinlab B-12 dots. I have used hard b-12 vitamins in a higher dosage and did not have near as good results as using the dots. Great product. Would highly recomend!!

Twinlab, B-12 Dots, 500 mcg, 250 Dots

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product because of my Vitiligo. it helps with my repigmentation.

Unbelievable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Energy during the day and yet helps me sleep at night. Tastes good. Excellent product. And I have to give kudos to iHerb.com. I've been ordering from them for years, and the service has always been excellent. Very fast shipping. Thank you iHerb.com!

Twinlab is the best product to buy in vitamins that I have used.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best product in vitamins to use especially if you have allergies and the B12 keeps my level up for energy.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For quick energy

B12 dots

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

have been using this product for years

They seem to be doing what it said they would ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've only been taking these B12 dots for a short time, but they do seem to be making me feel better, reducing my lethargy and helping my concentration. My doctor said she couldn't prescribe me anything, as my blood thyroid results were within normal limits, even though I had a lot of symtoms of hypothyroidism. After doing a lot of research, I read that a lack of B12 could give similar symtoms. When I told her that I was going to give it a try, she said, 'Go ahead. It won't do you any harm'. I feel that, not only is it doing me no harm, but it's starting to do me good. I am combining it with kelp tablets for the iodine, as this combination is supposed to supprt the thyroid. They taste good too. :-)

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product for a great price.

product is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

*****

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are easy to keep around, with such a tiny bottle, and even easier to use - for adults or children - under the tongue. I never 'feel' anything from B12, but I assume they are working nonetheless.

1 2 3 4