Help

BCAA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fair price and quick delivery. The product seems to decrease my recovery time after long bike rides.

so far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since beginning this product I feel that my overall stregth + stamina has improved slightly (but it's only been a few weeks). I also have an extremely fast metabolism so usually if I stop working out even for a few days my muscle will start to fade, because my body doesn't have any fat to go through first. I feel like this product has helped my muscle retention ... if that makes any sense at all.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product was also purchased to improve my husbands liver disease. BCAA enhances protein synthesis in the liver.

my husband loves it

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good for normal exercise. cheaper per tablets as compared with Now Foods BCAA. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Best product to date!

Posted by Robertdknauf on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff, I have been recovering faster and getting more out of my sessions! I tend to take 8 a day in two doses makes it last a little longer even thought they are Really cheap!.

growth and recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found that taking Twinlab's BCAA Fuel before and after I work out, especially with weights, considerably aids in my quick recovery and also brings out an appearance of fullness in my muscular tissue(s).

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take 10 caps before and 10 caps after weight lifting, they are very good for muscle recovery.

excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

perfect

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good product. I recomend

entrega de mercadoria

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

material entregue conforme combinado. muito satisfeito com o atendimento.