Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3350808 on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product when it was called Blood Pressure Control. This was and still is a great product to keep blood pressure under control. It is worth a try to keep yourself off high blood pressure medications, which can cause many problems.

New Jersey

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. It has helped me very much with lowering my blood pressure. I herb, try to keep some on hand. For while now, I have to find something else until now. Thanks

Blood Pressure Success.

Posted by Reviewer2512726 on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband taking these Blood Pressure tablets religiously and says that they work. But he takes them in combination with some herbal extracts, such as hawthorn and motherwort.

Bob

Posted by Reviewer2929446 on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Does the trick. Won't write more than that.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1190163 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

works so well I dont have to take it daily dropped my Blood Pressure to point I could feel the ease headaches vanished

Twinlab, Blood Pressure Success

Posted by Reviewer2831680 on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Please note that TwinLab makes no claim about reducing blood pressure. This formulation is only supposed to *maintain* blood pressure levels. It's too early for me to tell if this is doing anything.

RK

Posted by Reviewer3047614 on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Early days for this, however, appears to be at least balancing the rising blood pressure. Hopefully in the near future it will bring it down, however, at least controlling the level is critical.