Help

( ( ( ( ( ( ( Juicing is better - I quit taking ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

Posted by coconut on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Contains magnesium stearate, which keeps the product from sticking to machinery during processing. I don't like that. I stopped using this calcium since I learned that it is safer to get calcium from a more natural source. I started juicing organic kale, broccoli and spinach and have noticed this is better than supplementing. Bottle is glass so be careful where you store it. Seems that if you do want to use this product that it is priced well on iherb.

5 stars...........

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for at least 15 years. It is the only calcium that agrees with me - very gentle on the system.

Absorbable Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This calcium product is easy for my body to absorb and I know it is working. I use to get cracked skin between my toes but with regular use of this product, that problem disappeared.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

especially like the capsule instead of tablets. Goes down so much easier.

essential for women with osteoporosis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Perfect ratio of calcium to magnesium. Easy to swallow, but drink a lot of water to wash it down to insure that the capsule opens in your stomach, not in your esophagus.

Easy to Digest 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take these before bedtime, They act as a natural sedative for me, along with equal magesium.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent no frills product; great strengths of both calcium citrate and magnesium at a very reasonable price.

This relieves my muscle cramps!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you get muscle cramps during the day this may be very benifical. It has helped me!

this product is the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best that I have ever taken. I have no after affects. No heart burn. No bad taste. All the others had all of those.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good