Sweet Tarts

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These dissolves easy, nice sweet tart taste. I've tried the other chewable calcium citrate tablets but these are my favorite.

2x the potency of the others and tasty enough

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not as candy-like as Twinlab's other chewable calcium version, which is good 'cause I eat those like dessert! These are 2x the calcium, etc.--a bargain--and dissolve more easily that the others too. When there are more of the others in stock, I'll buy, then alternate the two.

Very Convienient

Posted by Reviewer1097083 on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take one after lunch at work. Just a a little sweet so it is perfect for adults. Citrate is easy to dissolve. Highly recommend this product.

Great Calcium source

Posted by Reviewer1593910 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good tangy flavor. Contains all the needed supplements that one should take with Calcium also.

Lifetime liquid calcium

Posted by 5721753239140335790 on Apr 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great It's easy to swallow and tasted good

Good but some broken wafers

Posted by Reviewer2022270 on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Twinlab changed the formulation and packaging of this product about 2 years ago. The chewable tablets of the current version have a good lemon/citrus flavor, more vitamin D, are smaller and are softer and easier to chew than the previous version. I prefer chewable calcium to avoid too many pills.The problem with them being softer is that many bottles arrive with some broken wafers. 100% Calcium Citrate is the best option for me, since other types of calcium result in constipation. Menopausal females need 1500 mg of calcium a day to prevent osteoporosis. This means chewing 6 tablets three times a day. I have heard that the body cannot absorb more than 500 mg of Calcium at a time. Since I am sensitive to Magnesium, I must wait at least 4 hours between doses to prevent a laxative effect. Give it 4 stars due to the broken wafers. On days when I have missed a dose and have already brushed my teeth, I replace the missed chewable dose with 2 Twinlab Citrate Caps (300 mg) and 1 capsule of Country Life Calcium Citrate (no magnesium, 250 mg Calcium Citrate}. Seeing some seniors walking around with severely curved backs from osteoporosis, which is preventable, motivates me.

Good product, if expensive

Posted by Reviewer2758982 on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The new smaller size is helpful, although the new tablets are dusty and messier than the original version. Taste is OK. Price is a bit high. Seems like a high quality product.

CALCIUM

Posted by Reviewer1834879 on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was dissapointed at the size of the wafers. Ans they aren't wafers, wafers dissolve in your mouth quickly and these don't, so don't think I'll buy them again.