Help

no more muscle cramps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 4 of these a day and finally got relief after years of daily painful muscle spasms in the hands, abdomen, feet and legs.

RK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are very good to get a combination of both Potassium and Magnesium. It appears that when taking these the Blood Pressure, which recently increased, goes back to an acceptable level. If it is as simple as missing or not having enough Magnesium then this is a wonderful choice and option and considered, according to literature, relatively safe as the doses are less than what are the daily equivalent.

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Cellmins for RLS and it works awesome. Would recommend this for anyone with RLS (also take B-100 and Panthothenic Acid)I can fianlly sleep all night long. Legs do not jump all day or at night.

@@@@@@@ Reduces Leg Cramps @@@@@@@@

Posted by coconut on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for leg cramps. It has magnesium stearate, which is used to prevent the product from sticking to machinery during manufacturing. I'm not too thrill about that. The pills are rather large, but I don't have problems swallowing pills. Product comes in a glass bottle so be careful where you store it.

the magnesium miracle

Posted by alloriginal on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

discovering the power of magnesium was, for me, a miracle. For decades I suffered from nearly-debilitating muscle cramps and headaches (those hours-long leg cramps at night--argh!). A friend suggested trying magnesium. I was skeptical, having already tried everything. It worked like a charm! I am now a hardcore magnesium enthusiast, and I recommend it to people on a regular basis. The muscle cramps and headaches are a thing of the past. I haven't been constipated in years, and my blood pressure and resting pulse rate are now those of a healthy teenager. Magnesium is involved in more bodily functions than can be listed here, including bone formation. 2 or three of these may be just what you need, as it was for me. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

CellMins are the Right Prescription for My Leg Cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have trouble with painful muscle cramps in my legs and feet that that attack me suddenly while I am sleeping. This mineral supplement has completely put a stop to my night cramps. I do careful research and work hard to find the most bioavailable supplements and I haven't been dissappointed in this product. It performs exactly as I had hoped.

STOP Leg Cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in sub-tropical Florida. Everyone who lives in the tropics and even the sub-tropics know that the heat and humidity can drain your body's fluids more quickly than you can replenish them with water or even Gator Aid. After a day of trimming trees or fixing fences the cramps would be off the charts. Since I've been on a two/day regimen of Twinlab's CellMins Potassium & Magnesium no more cramps. My wife was so impressed with my results, she takes them as well. The painful nighttime leg cramps that would awaken her are GONE. This product works.

Seem to help leg cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These seem to help with leg cramps.

good product

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's difficult to measure the effect of products like this over a short period of time. But this would appear to be one of the best sources of these essential nutrients.

Excellent formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product for the biovailability of nutrients and the price is excellent.

1 2 3 4