Jackson L. Wright

Posted by Reviewer2634074 on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Regarding the usage of twinlab, Cholesterol Success, I have been using this product for several years now and it seems to be keeping my cholesterol in check. My cholesterol was quite high when I first started taking it and I noticed a huge drop very soon after starting the daily usage. It is also cheaper than doctor prescribed medicine. It does work for me.

It Works !

Posted by Reviewer2095085 on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It beats taking medications that has such profound side effects.. And IT WORKS !

Twinlab, Cholesterol Success

Posted by Reviewer2329567 on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for many years and it works for me. Thanks for having the best price in the market.

Twinlab, Cholesterol Success

Posted by Reviewer1722856 on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for several years and it seems to be doing the job for me in keeping my cholesterol down. Glad there is a natural product to do this.

results!

Posted by Reviewer1567227 on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my husband (total cholesterol 250)after his doctor wanted to put him on a statin drug. I had already tried a bunch of other things for him with no success. He got tested last week and was down to 208! He did though, put himself on a diet and lost 20 lbs, so perhaps it was the combination that gave such good results.

Twinlab Cholesterol Success

Posted by 4686778204713454218 on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time that I order this product. I have higher cholesterol so I decided to try this product. I am planning to do blood test to check cholesterol after I will finish with the first pack of Twinlab Cholesterol Success and than I will update this post.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1426416 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great price, fresh product, easy web-site, fast delivery. What else could you ask for. And even a sample!

Excellent

Posted by 5060296942320337495 on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Loved it. Very effective.

good product

Posted by 5447148848905161844 on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good product

Effective for high cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1119104 on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since my husband has been taking this along with red yeast rice, his cholesterol has been excellent for the past few years. Definitely effective.

1 2